Add Your Stories and Memories By Neighborhoods in Brooklyn.
Connect with both Old and New Friends.
Share Stories about where you live now or where you grew up.
Today, Neighborhoods-of-Brooklyn gives you this ability.
Neighborhoods-of-Brooklyn is a fun place that’s a different experience than FaceBook.
Neighborhoods-of-Brooklyn gives you options to:
- Search by Brooklyn Neighborhoods,
- Search without being blocked,
- Not being interrupted be seeing unwanted ads over and over,
- Not having rules and regulations shoved down your throat,
- Update your knowledge about Brooklyn’s neighborhoods and
- Not having personal attacks where, no matter what you say or do, some keyboard commando attacks you for no other reason than they feel they have “power”.
Neighborhoods-of-Brooklyn lets you:
- Search for information about your neighborhood,
- Help you connect with your new and old friends,
- Helps you find friends you grew up with,
- Find out about “goings on in Brooklyn”,
- Become your local candy store, bar, corner where friends hang out,
- Lets you know where’s the best shopping, store, pizza near you and
- Read up on Brooklyn history.
Think of Neighborhoods-of-Brooklyn as:
- Your morning Brooklyn newspaper,
- A place to share stories and memories,
- A place to hangout after work,
- A fun place,
- Even a reminder about how much you miss a Nathans hotdog!
Easily add your stories, memories, recommendations about places to go, videos, etc.
is a shortcut to all things Brooklyn,
it’s about your stories and memories
of where you grew up and/or
where in Brooklyn you are now living.
The top menu has links to:
- Where you add stories/memories,
- Where you can read stories/memories by neighborhood,
- History/Maps by neighborhood,
- Places of interest,
- Do 1 of 7 people really come from Brooklyn?
- How to advertise (if you want)
- And more.